701 3 Avenue SW, Calgary
Exclusivity and prestige combine in this boutique luxury condominium by award-winning Calgary developer, Centron. With spacious units, contemporary design, and high-end finishings, Churchill Estates is suited to the most discerning of tastes. Premium concierge service and tight building security provide peace of mind and comfort, but expect high condo fees to support this executive lifestyle!
Situated on a quiet one-way street in Eau Claire, even the location of this building is prestigious. Churchill Estates’ neighbours include some of Calgary’s most luxurious condominiums, like Chateau La Caille, the Princeton Grand, and the Concord.
But Churchill Estates’ location is also convenient. Centrally located, residents can reach some of the city’s major routes in minutes via Memorial Drive. The building is a five-minute walk from West Eau Claire Park and the Bow River pathways, and a fifteen-minute walk from Prince’s Island Park. Bordering the downtown business district, Churchill Estates is also steps away from a couple of highly-rated restaurants (Q Haute Cuisine, Alforno Bakery & Cafe).
With only 40 units occupying 11 floors, units at Churchill Estates are certainly spacious (the smallest 1-bedroom unit is 800 sq. ft and includes two bathrooms). The building’s large balconies are noticeable from street level, as is its distinctive and elegant exterior. Visitors are greeted by a friendly daytime concierge in an elegant, wood-panelled lobby, and stylish features throughout the building are sure to impress.
Units in Churchill Estates follow a signature style, with coffered ceilings, wood details, and high-end finishings that exude a classic-meets-contemporary appeal. Depending on the particular unit and upgrade package, suites may offer glass steam showers, built-in surround sound systems, and heated floors. All units come with in-suite laundry, high-end appliances, and central air conditioning.
With comprehensive 24-hour security (which includes regular building patrols and monitoring of the visitor parking stalls), concierge service, and conveniences like a car wash bay in the secured underground parkade, condo fees at Churchill Estates are among the highest in Calgary. Even with smaller units, buyers should budget for a significant monthly condo fee in addition to their mortgage. But for those who value the comfort and convenience, the premier executive lifestyle that Churchill Estates offers may be well worth it.
Scroll down for more information on Churchill Estates condominiums!
BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Year Completed: 2007
- Community: Eau Claire
- Developer/Architect: Centron
- Total Number of Units: 40 (11 storeys)
- Unit Style(s): Single-level units (ranging from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom) + sub-penthouse and penthouse units
- Unit Size Range: 800 sq. ft. – 3,400 sq. ft.
- Unit Price Range: approx. $380,000 – $2,000,000
- Avg. Condominium Fee: approx. $0.95 – $1.05 per sq. ft. (as of 2018)
- Parking Options: Titled underground parking (1-3 stalls depending on unit)
- Storage Options: Assigned storage lockers (1-2 lockers depending on unit)
- Building Amenities:
- Monitored outdoor visitor parking
- 24-hour security personnel and regular building patrols
- Concierge service during office hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday)
- Bicycle storage
- Car wash bay in parking area
- Pet restrictions
- Unit Features:
- Coffered ceilings
- In-suite laundry
- Central air-conditioning and vacuum
- Spacious balconies with natural gas and water hook-ups
- High-end appliances and finishings
- Built-in surround sound system
- Unique to Churchill Estates: This boutique luxury condo building is one of Calgary’s most prestigious, with stylish finishings and
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
The Centron Group is a Calgary-based real estate developer active throughout Western Canada. Founded in 1984, Centron is responsible for a number of major commercial, industrial, and multi-family residential developments in Calgary (the Centre 10 commercial building is one example). Buyers may also be familiar with the Stoneridge Mountain Resort and Falconcrest Lodge in Canmore, two more Centron productions. Having won several awards for excellence and leadership, Centron has established a positive reputation in the community.
Other Projects by the Developer
- Castello (2008) – 530 12 Avenue SW, Calgary