323 20th Avenue SW, Calgary
In the established neighbourhood of Mission, the Tribeca Condominiums stand out as a newer development with modern, liveable design features. This low-rise condominium project was envisioned and executed by award-winning real estate developer Bucci Developments, known for its intelligent design and understated style. Tribeca does not miss the mark — with thoughtful additions like a car wash bay in the underground parkade and garden plots available for residents’ use in the building’s fenced in “backyard” area, buyers will love the urban convenience and sense of community that Tribeca offers.
Tribeca is situated in one of Calgary’s most sought after neighbourhoods, and is steps away from a number of highly-rated restaurants and boutiques along 4th Street. Residents can enjoy a two-minute walk to Lindsay Park and the Repsol Sport Centre, and a five- to ten-minute walk to dining and nightlife on 17th Avenue. With so many amenities located within walking distance and the downtown cycle track running along nearby 2nd Street, Tribeca residents hardly need to use their vehicles.
In keeping with the neighbourhood’s style, Tribeca’s incorporates brick in a way that is both contemporary and classic. Inside, Tribeca’s lobby and common areas are sleek and modern. Units are open and airy with large windows, and range in size from one to three bedrooms (a rarity in downtown condominiums). Kitchens are smaller but designed with intention, and include conveniences like double-basin sinks, under-cabinet lighting, granite countertops and gas range stoves. Environmentally-friendly BuiltGreen features like low-flow faucets, dual-flush toilets and sensor lighting finish off the bathrooms, rounding out this building’s superior design.
About the Developer
Bucci Developments is a multi-generational, family-owned real estate developer that has been active in Western Canada for over thirty years. Bucci entered the Calgary real estate market in 1999 and is responsible for a number of multi-family residential projects. Bucci targets sophisticated homebuyers who appreciate intelligent and modest design, and limits itself to developing one or two major projects at a time to ensure that sufficient attention is given to details. Bucci is a two-time winner of the the “Multi-family builder of the year” SAM Award in Calgary.
Other Projects by the Developer
- Xenex on Twelfth Avenue (2009) – 788 12 Avenue SW, Calgary
- NEXT (2013) – 707 4th Street NE, Calgary
- VEN (2015) – 823 5 Avenue NW, Calgary
- Kensington (2016) – 301 10 Street NW, Calgary
- Radius Bridgeland (Est. 2019) – 88 9th Street NE, Calgary
Tribeca in the News
TRIBECA CONDOMINIUMS AMENITIES
- Year Built: 2013
- Developer/Architect: Bucci Developments
- Total Number of Units: 82 (4 storeys)
- Unit Style(s): Single-level apartment style units ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms
- Unit Size Range: 500 sq. ft. – 1,100 sq. ft.
- Unit Price Range: approx. $260,000 – $600,000
- Avg. Condominium Fee: approx. $0.45 – $0.48 per sq. ft.
- Parking Options: Titled underground parking (1-2 stalls depending on unit)
- Storage Options: Assigned storage lockers (depending on unit)
- Building Amenities:
- Car wash bay
- Underground bicycle lock-up
- Elevator access to unit holder’s floor only
- Secured parking and visitor parking
- Fenced-in “backyard” area with garden plots
- Unit Features:
- Balconies with natural gas
- Walk-through closets to ensuite bathroom
- 9 – 14 ft. ceilings
- High-end stainless steel appliances (Bosch, Fisher & Paykel)
- Quartz countertops
- In-suite laundry
- BuiltGreen bathroom features (sensor lighting, low-flow faucets, dual-flush toilets)
- Pet policy: Permitted, subject to board approval (no weight restriction)
- Unique to Tribeca: Tribeca is one of the few newer condominium developments in the established neighbourhood of Mission and offers a variety of floor plan options including rare 3-bedroom units. Steps away from 4th Street, this building supports an active and environmentally-friendly lifestyle, with BuiltGreen features, bicycle storage, and “backyard” garden plots available for rent (which are even watered by a communal rain-catcher!).